In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
• What information Anvic Developments Ltd may collect about you;
• How Anvic Developments Ltd will use information we collect about you;
• Whether Anvic Developments Ltd will disclose your details to anyone else;
Anvic Developments Ltd may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
• Your computer’s IP address,
• Your worldwide geographical location, *Your Internet browser details,
• The site which referred you to us, *How long you stayed on our site,
• Which pages you viewed.
• Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Anvic Developments Ltd, including name, company name, email address, and telephone number.
How Anvic Developments Ltd will use your personal data
Anvic Developments Ltd will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
• For website administration purposes, which means that Anvic Developments Ltd may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance), *To personalise the way that content on the Anvic Developments Ltd website is presented to you.
• To allow the Anvic Developments Ltd website to enable any services you are registered with.
• To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the Anvic Developments Ltd website, *To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Anvic Developments Ltd website, If you consent we will provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the service you have requested.
Who Anvic Developments Ltd may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Anvic Developments Ltd.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
We may use Session cookies on the Anvic Developments Ltd website.
We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Anvic Developments Ltd website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
We may also use your personal information:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales;
How Anvic Developments Ltd secures your personal data
Anvic Developments Ltd take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
Can I find out what information Anvic Developments Ltd holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party website external to Anvic Developments Ltd
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Anvic Developments Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Contacting Anvic Developments Ltd
or by post to
Anvic Developments Ltd